What does Castle Credit do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us.
This information can include:
• Social Security number and income
• Account balances and payment history
• Credit history and credit scores
All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons Castle Credit chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Questions? Call 312-332-7119
WHO ARE WE?
Who is providing this notice?
Castle Credit Co Holdings, LLC
WHAT WE DO
How does Castle Credit protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Castle Credit collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
• Apply for a loan or give us your employment information
• Pay your bills or give us your income information
• Use your credit or debit card
• We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Our affiliates include: Great American Finance Holdings, LLC
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Nonaffiliates we share with include merchant partners who sell products or services you have bought.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
We may jointly market with Merchant Partners or other lenders.
How To Limit Sharing:
Call 1-888-785-0739 and talk to one of our representatives.
Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
• Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness
• Affiliates from using your information to market to you
• Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
• State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.